Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Everquest memories- An Epic request for Enchanters.

As I think back to last week (and the video I was preparing for my YouTube channel) I have to chuckle. It was a difficult one form start to finish.
Krog Losaf adds to my frustration
 
Not that the task was overly difficult. It was a multitude of other things that included a crazy quest with a lot of running around. Think small rooms in a carnival maze.

Which way do I go again?



The write-up I was using was completely wrong. The video capture software was cutting in and out. To top it off I uploaded what I thought was a finished product to YouTube and for some reason the video was warped! It was up a full day and out to all my subscribers unwatchable. Ugh.




Well it is complete and in the end things worked out. The finished product is below.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Fcseven (updated 5/10/17)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment