Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Everquest memories-Befallen Run.

Classic Everquest doing a Befallen run.
I was a lvl 18 Paladin and our little PUG of 5 managed to make it all the way to the Troll spawn at the end. As you know EQ, this is no small feat. Any death means everyone dies. At our level, we're going to have to beg someone to help us with the corpse run which would likely be 1-2 hours.

We were all on edge and the Troll actually spawned and had the Bone Bladed Claymore! We took him down and the group GAVE the weapon to me.

I offered to pay everyone to compensate them and every single group member refused. That meant so much to young me. It was sheer camaraderie at the end of a long hard dungeon. I'll remember that feeling for my entire life.

Befallen







Legion_009 (from reddit)

No comments:

Post a Comment