Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Everquest memories- First time in Plane of Fear

Way back when I decided to lead my first raid into Fear. Totally cold. I'd never even zoned in before!

There were probably some where around forty of us in raid and I had no clue about invising on zone in or moving to a corner spot so we just sent a group in to see what would happen. This was the early days of EQ so when you die it could be a few minutes before you came back around. Needless to say the entire group went down in moments!









 Plan B; rush the entire raid in! They were ready for us.

Plan C; med and buff for thirty minutes naked on a full raid corpse run and try the bum-rush again, tanks first. Why I thought this would work better without any gear I'll never know!

Plan D, beg the server's top raiding guild to help us get all of our corpses back. That was the best decision I made all night!


Plane of Fear


What brought me back? I haven't left yet!



Tachyon (from the EQforums May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment