Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Everquest memories-So long ago.

Learning to group in Blackburrow (and finiding the music scary!) - I actually miss corpse runs and the occasional muppet who would lean over the pit, aggro a mob at the bottom and listen to the /ooc wails as the whole zone pulled to the entrance.


Blackburrow gnolls

Memorizing the kithicor woods tunnel because I made a human ranger and they couldn't see a thing in a tunnel or at night - I spent every EQ night fishing. WK bandits. The bard on the Freeport - Butcherblock boat who had a whole 1500 word story on macros. JBoots quest. EC Tunnel before the Bazaar. Running a guild, grouping in HHK for the goblins ('I still remember a useless melee cleric and a group member screaming "DALTE, HEAL FOR F*&£$ SAKE" - must have been 2001)

Why is it everything I loved about this game was so bloody long ago



Kyzvs (From the EQ forums May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment