Friday, April 28, 2023

1st story: Last day of beta I was wandering around Neriak looking at stuff and I found the library. In that library was another player who was flagged. His name was Innoruuk. I was like "omg good thing its last day of beta cause he would never be allowed to keep that name". About an hour later we got word there was a closing event in Nektulos. So I head out there. Lag city. And as Im waiting Innoruuk comes out and transforms into his real form. Aaargh. If Id thought to attack in the library I might have been the first to kill Innoruuk - at level 9. Well I dont know if Id have won, but you never know.

2nd story: Just joined a guild! First night we have raid to the original plane of Hate. So we manage to break in, which in those days was not a given. Killed some stuff, found a ramp to the 2nd level. We were so weak we were pulling and killing right on the top of the ramp. I notice that the tank had a little push and it was getting closer to the drop off edge. Im thinking should I say something? But being my first day and never raiding before I figure they must know what they are doing so I dont say anything. Down falls the mob, then back up he comes with a dozen friends. Wipe. Now I know to say something. Sometimes I say too much but thats better than not saying anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment