Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Everquest memories- Everquest Shaman Epic 1.5 thoughts..

Recently I completed a quest that underscores just how amazing Everquest was in it's prime. A time before cash shops, heroic toons, and double experience every other month. Completing the Shaman epic 1.5 quest reminded me of when real recourses were put into the game. A time when it seemed like there was an incredibly bright future ahead.





a sun revenant during the Shaman 1.5 quest


All these years later the magic that made me so attached to the game is still there.  It is my hope to complete all of the classes epic quests before the day EQ is sunsetted.








I plan to document this continued quest in the months or years ahead on my blog and YouTube channel. Feel free to join.

Fcseven

No comments:

Post a Comment